Doubts

"Why so sure that he is your own brother?"

The question thrown right onto Hades' face. The voice who spoke of it was unnerving.

"He is my brother."

He answered simply.

"The fact that I am capable of speaking as such is enough proof, don't you think?"

She titled her head, still curious. "Gods don't lie, I know. But how honest their words can be? When you said 'brother', you might be referring to him as someone who is so close to you that you consider him as your own blood-related brother."

"Yet Poseidon is able to confidently say that we are true brothers. Not make believe ones."

The girl pondered for a moment, before nodding slowly.

"I guess you are right."

"Have I cleared the doubts within your mind? I'll send Hypnos to you now."

"Actually, I still do. But that can wait. Good night, Lord Hades.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius