Hina-arare #1
"Quit from your job. If you're going to date me, you can't possibly stay as a monk."
Fulfilling his request, I submitted a resign letter to the head of temple where I worked at.
"If you want to continue working, ask Kaasan for her connections."
Following his advice, I seek our mother's help.
Which landed me to my current situation.
Kaasan granted me aid. She got me a job in her company, where I am assigned to be an assistant to the store manager of the recently opened branch. Kaasan told me the position is perfect for someone who is pretty much a newcomer in this industry, as the store manager tasked to handle the branch is one of the most excellent managers the company has, so I can learn as I help around as an assistant.
But I wouldn't expect that the manager she talked about would be one of those people whom I would rather try my best to avoid.
.
"Ah, the assistant manager that the kaichou recommended, right? The name's Shiraishi Hinagiku. I'm looking forward to work with you, Asahina-kun."
Fulfilling his request, I submitted a resign letter to the head of temple where I worked at.
"If you want to continue working, ask Kaasan for her connections."
Following his advice, I seek our mother's help.
Which landed me to my current situation.
Kaasan granted me aid. She got me a job in her company, where I am assigned to be an assistant to the store manager of the recently opened branch. Kaasan told me the position is perfect for someone who is pretty much a newcomer in this industry, as the store manager tasked to handle the branch is one of the most excellent managers the company has, so I can learn as I help around as an assistant.
But I wouldn't expect that the manager she talked about would be one of those people whom I would rather try my best to avoid.
.
"Ah, the assistant manager that the kaichou recommended, right? The name's Shiraishi Hinagiku. I'm looking forward to work with you, Asahina-kun."
Comments
Post a Comment