Ideal Love, an Essay by Asahina Hikaru (15 years old)

If we're talking about an ideal love, then everyone would've different opinions regarding the topic. Some would say that an ideal love is falling love without concerning yourself with the other's status or physical appearance, and some would say that it is to sincerely love your partner and be faithful until the end of your lives. Each people would feel happiness when they attain this ideal love relationship and thus, it can be summarized that an ideal love is where you can be happy while going through it.

Then in my case, my ideal love would be a love that isn't so restricting. A love where I won't have to meet my partner 24/7, yet we can meet whenever the occasion allows us. A love that allows both of us to keep having fun with friends without having to feel jealous over the people that our partner interacts with. Or to put it simply, a love that isn't so much different from friendship. This is because I think that a love that is too big or deep will cause too much suffering, both for mental and body, so it would be best if we keep the feeling of love to a minimum, as long as we can have a healthy relationship and enjoy it with laughter.

But I'm yet to experience such things, so I think I don't have the right to delve further into this subject. Still, one thing I'm sure of, that an ideal love is something that can't be achieved by people of this era because they tend to have a way too high standard and the standards can't be fulfilled by this rotten society. Maybe only realistic people can attain them since they tend to have realistic standards, basing them after looking at themselves and their surroundings.

.
.
.

"... Hi-chan, this is so depressing."

"Is it? I'm just explaining what I thought. Anyway, I only asked you to check my grammars, don't try to mess with the contents, Kaname."

Kaname let out a sigh and murmurs, "Really, how did you end up with such a twisted perspective..." before starting to do what he was asked.

And Hikaru, sitting across him, smiled bitterly as his older brother focused on his request.

It was your fault, actually, but it's fine if you don't notice it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius