The Coach is My Brother #1

After I graduated from high school, I enrolled in a Christian university, and among them there were no beautiful women that could catch my attention.

That's because my time is still freezing until this very day.

But... university is such a noisy place.

Male Student: Ah! You over there! Won't you join in the tennis club?

Iori: No.

I have no intention of joining any club, so obviously I intend to turn them down with my second reply too.

Male Student: Don't say that! Just try to experience it for awhile! Please!

Iori: No, I--

Male Student: It's fine, it's fine!

In the end, not able to shake off the invitation, I came to experience how it is in tennis club. Beside that I couldn't come to like their cheerful characteristic, when I heard that the special adviser will give the newcomers a grueling training, it felt all the more spontaneous.

Anyway, I'll just have to show up once then fade out.

That's what I thought at the time.

I didn't realize that it would lead me to a big regret.

"The Coach is My Brother"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius