The Coach is My Brother #3

Kaname: First, I guess I'll talk about why I, who am not even OB here, become a special coach. Actually, during my college years, I used to compete with the founder of this club. Back then, I always win over our matches, then I got the privilege to become the special coach. I'll drill into you newcomers the strictness of tennis. And that's why, let's start being relent from today on!

Students: Okay!

Kaname: Then, without any delay, show me your swingings.

Kaname: Well then, it's a good chance for me to come in contact with Iori!

Kaname: You over there! I feel some talents in your swings!

Iori: ... Huh?

Kaname: Do you have experience in tennis games?

Iori: ... annoying...

Kaname: What? What did you say?

It seems that if I don't answer him, he'll keep asking me for eternity.

Iori: I did a little bit during high school...

Kaname: Hee... just for hobby?

Iori: Yes.

Kaname: But even though you did it for hobby, your swinging is good! Ah, but, it'll be better if you drive in your hips a bit more... just like this...

Iori: !?

Kaname: Ah, sorry, sorry. I touched you a bit. Are you concerned because you were touched by a guy?

It would be better if you fall into Hell.

Kaname: But, really. If you don't drive in your hips you might get twisted, so be careful.

Iori: I'm grateful for your warning.

Kaname: It's fine, it's fine. Ask me anything. I'll teach you with great details.

Iori: No, thanks.

Kaname: Well even if you say that I'll teach you anyway. Without this kind of opportunity, I won't be able to come into contacts with youngsters like you after all. Right?

Iori: ... That hand, can you get it away from me?

Kaname: Aah, sorry, sorry! I touched you again.

Iori: What are you planning?

Kaname: To spend time together with Iori like this is a chance in a lifetime after all.

Iori: There are other students. I want you to stop right now.

Kaname: But this is my work as of the day. I just can't stop doing what I'm supposed to do. That's why...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius