The Coach is My Brother #5
Referee: Then, we'll hold a one set match! Iori, serve play!
*serving sound*
Kaname: Eh-
Student: Suddenly an ace?!
Referee: 15-0.
Kaname: I... Iori-kun. You're good.
Iori: It's still nothing. I'll do it again.
Kaname: ... yeah. Yosh, come!
*serving sound*
Kaname: Don't think that you'll get me with the same trick for the second time! *hits*
Student: Oh! This time the coach does a return ace!
Iori: Hh. Seems like you're not a fake special adviser of this tennis club, I see.
Referee: 15-all.
Kaname: Well then, shall we continue? Iori-kun.
*serving sound*
Kaname: Eh-
Student: Suddenly an ace?!
Referee: 15-0.
Kaname: I... Iori-kun. You're good.
Iori: It's still nothing. I'll do it again.
Kaname: ... yeah. Yosh, come!
*serving sound*
Kaname: Don't think that you'll get me with the same trick for the second time! *hits*
Student: Oh! This time the coach does a return ace!
Iori: Hh. Seems like you're not a fake special adviser of this tennis club, I see.
Referee: 15-all.
Kaname: Well then, shall we continue? Iori-kun.
Comments
Post a Comment