The Coach is My Brother #6
Iori: Of course.
I won't fall for the same trick twice either.
Student: Ah, there it is! It's another strong serve! Will it be another ace?!
Kaname: No way I'll let that happen! *hits*
Iori: Floating the ball is pretty careless of you, Kaname-niisan. *hits*
Student: Wow, Iori! He returned the shot!
Referee: Thirty-fifteen!
Girl Students: So cool!
Kaname: ... Iori-kun, you're pretty good.
Iori: It's still nothing.
Kaname: ... gh.
Iori: Here it comes again.
Kaname: Come!
*serve sound*
Student: Oh! It's Iori's ace again?!
Kaname: You're kidding! *hits*
Iori: Eh-
Kaname: Yosh!
Reference: Thirty-all!
Student: It's a tie again!
Kaname: You're good~ thanks to you my body finally eased up again.
Iori: As you grow older, it takes time for you to stand up, I see.
Kaname: *chuckles* That sarcasm is cute, dear freshman.
Iori: That joke is rather cold.
*the two are diligently exchanging shots for some time*
Kaname: What's wrong? Even though you're still young, seems like you're starting to run out of breath? *hits*
Iori: You as well, Coach. If you move that much, it'll take toll on you tomorrow. *hits*
Kaname: You don't need to worry, I'm fine! *hits*
Student: *in awe*
Referee: Thirty-forty!
I won't fall for the same trick twice either.
Student: Ah, there it is! It's another strong serve! Will it be another ace?!
Kaname: No way I'll let that happen! *hits*
Iori: Floating the ball is pretty careless of you, Kaname-niisan. *hits*
Student: Wow, Iori! He returned the shot!
Referee: Thirty-fifteen!
Girl Students: So cool!
Kaname: ... Iori-kun, you're pretty good.
Iori: It's still nothing.
Kaname: ... gh.
Iori: Here it comes again.
Kaname: Come!
*serve sound*
Student: Oh! It's Iori's ace again?!
Kaname: You're kidding! *hits*
Iori: Eh-
Kaname: Yosh!
Reference: Thirty-all!
Student: It's a tie again!
Kaname: You're good~ thanks to you my body finally eased up again.
Iori: As you grow older, it takes time for you to stand up, I see.
Kaname: *chuckles* That sarcasm is cute, dear freshman.
Iori: That joke is rather cold.
*the two are diligently exchanging shots for some time*
Kaname: What's wrong? Even though you're still young, seems like you're starting to run out of breath? *hits*
Iori: You as well, Coach. If you move that much, it'll take toll on you tomorrow. *hits*
Kaname: You don't need to worry, I'm fine! *hits*
Student: *in awe*
Referee: Thirty-forty!
Comments
Post a Comment