The Coach is My Brother #7
Student: The coach is leading!
Kaname: My bad, but I'm not so weak as an adult that I'll lose to your youth!
Iori: So it seems. But please don't think that you can win so easily.
Kaname: Hee~ you're saying it as if you weren't being serious earlier.
Iori: It's exactly that.
Kaname: Hmm? Then, will you show it to me? How Iori-kun looks like when doing it seriously.
Iori: Here I go.
*the sound of a super fast serve flying past Kaname*
Kaname: Eh-
Students: *cheers*
Student: Amazing! An ace that no eyes can follow its speed!
Referee: Deuce!
Kaname: S-seriously?
Iori: Didn't you say that you aren't so weak?
Kaname: What's with that service from earlier...!?
Iori: How about you surrender now?
*Iori serves again, which Kaname fails to hit*
Referee: Advantage! Iori!
Students: *swoons for Iori*
Iori: Well then, shall we end it soon?
Kaname: Kh...
Iori: Here I go.
*Iori serves again, but this time Kaname manages to respond! Iori is a bit surprised, and they exchange blows for awhile*
Kaname: Obviously, there's no way I'll surrender so easily!
Iori: As always, huh.
Kaname: What is?
Iori: That tenacity of yours.
Kaname: You know me well, don't you?
Iori: No, I don't.
Kaname: So your seriousness is just about this level?!
Iori: When my opponent is you... it's ludicrous. I'll end it with this.
Student: Ooh, Iori is going to land a smash!
Kaname: Like hell-!
Student: The Coach returned it!
Referee: Deuce!
Kaname: I'm pretty tenacious, you see~
Iori: Kh...
Again...
He's always hindering me.
You're that kind of person...
Kaname: My bad, but I'm not so weak as an adult that I'll lose to your youth!
Iori: So it seems. But please don't think that you can win so easily.
Kaname: Hee~ you're saying it as if you weren't being serious earlier.
Iori: It's exactly that.
Kaname: Hmm? Then, will you show it to me? How Iori-kun looks like when doing it seriously.
Iori: Here I go.
*the sound of a super fast serve flying past Kaname*
Kaname: Eh-
Students: *cheers*
Student: Amazing! An ace that no eyes can follow its speed!
Referee: Deuce!
Kaname: S-seriously?
Iori: Didn't you say that you aren't so weak?
Kaname: What's with that service from earlier...!?
Iori: How about you surrender now?
*Iori serves again, which Kaname fails to hit*
Referee: Advantage! Iori!
Students: *swoons for Iori*
Iori: Well then, shall we end it soon?
Kaname: Kh...
Iori: Here I go.
*Iori serves again, but this time Kaname manages to respond! Iori is a bit surprised, and they exchange blows for awhile*
Kaname: Obviously, there's no way I'll surrender so easily!
Iori: As always, huh.
Kaname: What is?
Iori: That tenacity of yours.
Kaname: You know me well, don't you?
Iori: No, I don't.
Kaname: So your seriousness is just about this level?!
Iori: When my opponent is you... it's ludicrous. I'll end it with this.
Student: Ooh, Iori is going to land a smash!
Kaname: Like hell-!
Student: The Coach returned it!
Referee: Deuce!
Kaname: I'm pretty tenacious, you see~
Iori: Kh...
Again...
He's always hindering me.
You're that kind of person...
Comments
Post a Comment