The Coach is My Brother #8

Kaname: And after that, we fervently continue with the foolish competition...

Reference: Advantage, Kaname!

Reference: Deuce! Advantage, Iori!

Reference: Deuce! Advatage, Kaname!

Reference: Deuce!

Students: *in awe*

Kaname: What's wrong, Iori-kun? You seem to be in a pretty high spirits.

Iori: *panting* Not really? Coach too.

Kaname: Because I must not lose to a young birdie like you, see~

Iori: You're really... tenacious...

Kaname: *sneers* If you say that this is me being tenacious, I'll feel embarrassed~

Iori: --kh

Kaname-niisan.

No matter how you try to agitate me, I won't get heated up because of you.

But, I refuse to lose to you.

*Iori serves again and Kaname tries to hit, but--*

Student: Out! Coach's return ball is out!

Referee: Advantage, Iori!

Kaname: Kh... that Iori... his fighting spirit increased a lot more than before...!

Iori: *panting*

Kaname: If you want to end this, come at me with full force!

Iori: *panting* This time... I'll end it for sure!

Kaname: Well, I wonder~?

Iori: *serves*

Student: Whoa... Iori did an ace! An ace!

Kaname: Kh... I couldn't receive it...

Referee: Game, Iori! First game!

Iori: Hmph... are you still going to continue?

Kaname: Nah... every year an inter-league play is only done one game.

Iori: You're saved, huh. By the custom.

Referee: Game set, under match! Iori!

Students: *cheers*

Kaname: I'm frustrated, but I'm glad that I was able to see Iori's seriousness.

Iori: I wasn't being serious per se...

Kaname: Don't force yourself with saying that... *chuckles* Ah well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius