こういうかんけい 0.3

The objection was to surprise them with an initiative attack from behind.

Not manly, perhaps, but I would like to show my master that I could do my job quick and precise, and in order to do that, an ambush is the best way to accomplish it.

After I told her to stay hidden under the tree's shadows, I immediately went to execute my plan. Carefully and stealthily I sneaked behind my opponents. My hand that I used to grip my sword itched in alien excitement. Anytime now, I would be close enough to slash through them.

But, something unexpected occured.

Before I could draw and swing my sword, those bony monsters suddenly turned around, as if had been expecting me to creep up close enough to them. They took me by surprise, but thankfully my reflex was swift enough to make me draw out my sword and block the attack of the one closest to me.

My plan was wrecked badly.

Fine, I thought as my blade ground against the tantou's, let's take it fair and square!

With that determination, our fiery clash began. Clanging sounds as our blades struck against one another filled my ears and it really felt nostalgic. Though, I had to admit that moving according to my own will is an experience that could never be compared to the time when I was under the full control of my former master-

"Yamanba-kun! Watch out!"

Everything happened too fast.

When her voice had reached my ears, my enemy had swung its blade, aiming for my arm. I only have enough time to break away from a stale duel with the first tantou and move away to avoid the second's attack. And even then I still received injury on my shoulder.

"Kh-..."

Grinding my teeth, I ignored the wound and swung at the one that injured me. It got pushed away a bit and seemed to be taking its time to recover its stance. I thought of it as a chance and intended to finish it off, only to notice a high-pitched shriek from another direction.

The other tantou that I neglected had decided to aim for her.

From my spot I saw that panic overwhelmed her as the monster approached closer and closer. Her rational thoughts seemed to have left her, as she decided to shield herself by rising her arms over her face instead of using the mamorigatana slipped under her obi or just try to outrun it.

Without any hesitation, the tantou swung at the sitting duck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius