[stashed] Tsukiuta. AU: Omega Verse 3
.
.
.
"That was... surprising, wasn't it?"
Glancing to his right side, where Haru, like him, had decided to sit down while leaning their back against the wired fence, Hajime peeked at the brunet's expression. As usual, his was rather hard to read, but he saw hints of excitement in the younger boy's countenance.
"... That was beyond surprising," Hajime let out a small sigh, "it's dangerous. Yet you calmly stayed longer to warn him. Really."
How much of a softhearted person can you be? ― Hajime continued the rest in his head.
As a response, Haru laughed weakly. "I'm sure he feels as troubled as we do, because he decided to hide himself in there. That's why I thought that at the very least, I should assure him that nothing bad will happen to him while in this school."
Hajime decided to not respond to that and continued to stay quiet while his gaze fell to an unfixed point before him. Haru did the same, though not for too long because then he brought up the topic again.
"But, the pheromone doesn't smell as pleasant as I think it would be. Isn't it supposed to be a scent that can attract us to the Omega?"
"So you think so?" It has the interest of the black haired teen piqued. "I thought it was weird. It makes my nose all scrunched up, but it... tempted me to get in there."
"Same here," Haru nodded his head once, "I wonder if all Omega pheromones have that same unpleasant smell... I would rather have the Omega that I'll mark one day to have a smell that I like though."
Hajime let out a snort. What a dreamy ideal, though he can't say that he isn't in favor for it. "And what kind of smell would that be?"
"Hm? Let's see, if I have to describe it..."
The sight of his best friend falling silent to ponder on how to answer his question made Hajime smile. He waited, and fortunately it didn't take long for Haru to think up his sentences. Though, along with the arrival of the answer, the smile disappeared from Hajime's lips.
Suddenly Haru had leaned against him, with his unruly hair almost tickle Hajime's cheek. "The kind of scent that Hajime has. It's comforting and not too strong. I would love for my partner to have a simple scent like this."
.
.
.
For saying something stupid like that, I presented him with a swift chop right atop his ahoge. He whined afterwards, but I ignored him as I decided that it's time for us to return to the classroom.
I ignored him, just like how I ignored the strange fact that the simple action and a whiff of his scent, that I caught when he leaned against me, could stir me just as strong as the Omega pheromone was.
.
.
"That was... surprising, wasn't it?"
Glancing to his right side, where Haru, like him, had decided to sit down while leaning their back against the wired fence, Hajime peeked at the brunet's expression. As usual, his was rather hard to read, but he saw hints of excitement in the younger boy's countenance.
"... That was beyond surprising," Hajime let out a small sigh, "it's dangerous. Yet you calmly stayed longer to warn him. Really."
How much of a softhearted person can you be? ― Hajime continued the rest in his head.
As a response, Haru laughed weakly. "I'm sure he feels as troubled as we do, because he decided to hide himself in there. That's why I thought that at the very least, I should assure him that nothing bad will happen to him while in this school."
Hajime decided to not respond to that and continued to stay quiet while his gaze fell to an unfixed point before him. Haru did the same, though not for too long because then he brought up the topic again.
"But, the pheromone doesn't smell as pleasant as I think it would be. Isn't it supposed to be a scent that can attract us to the Omega?"
"So you think so?" It has the interest of the black haired teen piqued. "I thought it was weird. It makes my nose all scrunched up, but it... tempted me to get in there."
"Same here," Haru nodded his head once, "I wonder if all Omega pheromones have that same unpleasant smell... I would rather have the Omega that I'll mark one day to have a smell that I like though."
Hajime let out a snort. What a dreamy ideal, though he can't say that he isn't in favor for it. "And what kind of smell would that be?"
"Hm? Let's see, if I have to describe it..."
The sight of his best friend falling silent to ponder on how to answer his question made Hajime smile. He waited, and fortunately it didn't take long for Haru to think up his sentences. Though, along with the arrival of the answer, the smile disappeared from Hajime's lips.
Suddenly Haru had leaned against him, with his unruly hair almost tickle Hajime's cheek. "The kind of scent that Hajime has. It's comforting and not too strong. I would love for my partner to have a simple scent like this."
.
.
.
For saying something stupid like that, I presented him with a swift chop right atop his ahoge. He whined afterwards, but I ignored him as I decided that it's time for us to return to the classroom.
I ignored him, just like how I ignored the strange fact that the simple action and a whiff of his scent, that I caught when he leaned against me, could stir me just as strong as the Omega pheromone was.
Comments
Post a Comment