Shiawase no Katachi 3

.
.
.

"Pres, you don't have to be so rough."

"If I didn't do that, they'll keep sticking to each other. I'm sure you wouldn't want that either, Yayoi."

I could only smile sheepishly at the response that Ichinose-senpai, my senior in the Student Council who held a position as its Chairman, gave to my little reprimand. He had our Treasurer, Houjou-senpai, who is of smaller built than him, slumped over his shoulder. I saw that Houjou-senpai was struggling slightly, apparently finding his current position uncomfortable, yet Ichinose-senpai doesn't budge in the slightest.

"Ichinose-kun, at least be more delicate with how you carry me...!"

"Shut up, Houjou. Do you even realize that you nearly caused a great trouble here? Just grit your teeth and deal with it!"

"But! I feel rubbed all over...!"

Houjou-senpai still struggled and whined some more, but it fall to deaf ears as Ichinose-senpai turned his attention back to me. Or maybe I should say, to Hajime, who is slumped against me as I had my arms circled around his stomach, keeping him standing up.

"Sorry for the trouble, Mutsuki. I'll be taking him away though. The bell have rang, so you should return to your class... after dealing with 'that'."

While watching the two seniors left the toilet, I feel that Hajime flinched slightly within my hold and, without needing to peek at his face, I could tell that his face is turning red from embarrassment because of what Ichinose-senpai said. Of course he would be embarrassed. Anyone would, in fact, if the fact that they're sexually aroused is pointed out quite boldly by someone else.

Hajime recovered quickly from his momentary inability to react promptly to the situations and tried to get out of my hold, so I let him go. Without looking at me, he approached the handwash faucet and gripped on it to support himself instead. I could hear him trying to regulate his breathing, probably trying to regain his composure again, but it seemed it wasn't doing well because from the mirror hanging on the wall before him, I can see his cheeks still slightly flushed.

"... Haru."

"Yes?"

"Why are you here?"

"Why, you ask... the meeting ended and so I went to the lab, but I didn't see Hajime sitting in the class when I looked through the windows, so..."

"... And that senpai?"

"Ichinose-senpai? Apparently Houjou-senpai texted him, asking for help so he can reach infirmary safely and have his Suppressants. I already intended to check the toilet in the first place, so we ended up coming here together."

Hajime breathed a soft "I see" while combing his hair up. His complexion as reflected on the mirror doesn't look like it improved in anyway, so I started to feel a little worried. Did he inhaled too much of Houjou-senpai's pheromones?

"Hajime? Maybe you should relieve yourself now, or else we'll miss the class."

"I'm doing precisely that right now."

Raising my eyebrows, I tilted my head slightly at his answer. "But, you're just standing there."

"And your point is?"

"... Shouldn't you... you know..." It feels a little awkward to say it bluntly. But, shouldn't Hajime be able to figure out what I'm meant to say without needing me to spell it out for hi-

Oh, wait a second.

"... Hajime?" Taking one step closer, my gaze was fixated at his reflection. "Could it be that... you don't know how to masturbate?"

Seeing his eyes widened slightly at the notion and the cheeks that grew even redder, I know that my guess is right. He must've heard the word and knew the function, for our teacher had mentioned it once in a lesson, but that was all.

Surely no one had ever brought up the topic when he's around, at least not the circle of friends that he has. Though it's a fact that we don't really have any chance to talk about that sort of thing, it's also another fact that our friends are still holding back when interacting with Hajime, enough to make them avoid dirty talks that boys of our age would usually have.

Heaving a small sigh, I thought that I'm partly guilty in making Hajime turned out this way. So, to take up my responsibility, I offered him,

"I'll teach you."

This time, we're not looking at each other through what's reflected on the mirror. Hajime turned around, looking at me with wide eyes and expression that said 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about'. I just repeated what I said earlier with a sheepish smile, with a few more words.

"I'll teach you how to masturbate. Come here? Hajime."

.
.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius