Shiawase no Katachi 4

"... Hh, ngh..."

I shivered the moment I heard the noise, which came from my own mouth. It feels weird, like it's not my own voice. But my head is still working enough to know that I had let the sound slipped, enough to curse the turn of events that made me ended up in this sort of situation.

It started with me wanting to have some alone time before class started, then I met a senior who entered a Heat period and tried to hide in the toilet. I almost lost myself due to his pheromone, but Haru and another senior found us before we could do anything indecent in the school grounds, and the Omega senior had been collected away.

Though, right now it feels like I got out of the frying pan and jumped into the fire.

"Hh, fuh... nh, hh..."

"Hajime? Don't close your eyes. Look properly so you remember how to do it."

"Shut, up..."

Right now, I'm at the mercy of Haru's hands. Literally.

Having been affected by the senior's pheromone, though I'd regained my composure, my body is still excited. I thought of calming myself down with my sheer will, but it seemed impossible to do that without missing the whole class. There, Haru made an offer that made me wanted to beat him up there and now.

He's teaching me how to masturbate, and he's going straight with on hand practice.

I'm ashamed to say that despite my age, I don't know what boys my age would do to relieve themselves when this sort of situation happened to them. In the first place, I don't usually experience erection aside from when I wake up in the morning and cold shower is how I usually dealt with it. I don't have interest to look up about that sort of thing either. Haru and the others don't talk about this kind of topic during our daily conversations too. So this is really my first time masturbating.

To be honest, the thought of letting Haru teach me about it made me want to refuse him flat out. But considering that I don't want to miss the class, I don't have any choice but to kill my pride and accepted his offer.

Hiding in one of the toilet stalls, we stood facing each other. Me, with my back against the wall and pants half undone, couldn't help but close my eyes as I feel Haru's large hand moved up and down my erection. He seemed to have given up asking me to watch, so he'd been repeating something else instead.

"Hajime, remember the feel."
"Is this where it feels good? Please nod."
"If I'm being too rough and it hurts, say so, okay?"

Really, he's so noisy and persistent. I want to hit him so he'll just stop asking about every little things, but I used one of my hand to cover my mouth to muffle my voice and the other to prop myself so I can keep standing still despite my trembling legs.

I should feel disgusted, because not only that the one who touched me is an Alpha, just like me, but he's also my best friend. But the excitement keeps building up and up, and my mind was forced to concentrate on that alone.

I feel that I can't think of anything else. Can't stop the voice that leaks. Can't escape from this alien sensation.

"--A, Ha, ru... -'s... coming, out...,"

"Don't hold back, Hajime. Let it go."

"-Ngh...! A, nn, haa..., Haru... -a, aaahh...!!"

.
.
.

... It's weird.

Not talking about the feeling having my fingers dirtied by someone else's semen, though it does feels funny, but more to the fact that the erection in my hand doesn't go limp at all even after it had ejaculated its content. As far as I know, although I only have my personal experience to base it on, one release should be enough to make it settle down.

Does it means that once isn't enough to get Hajime out of his high-strung state? Is it because the pheromone that hit him was too strong? Or maybe it's part of being a high quality Alpha?

Whatever the reason is, I'm hoping that it doesn't mean Hajime needs an Omega to satiate it, at the very least.

With that hope in mind, I began massaging the shaft again, intending to make him ejaculate again. Apparently Hajime wasn't expecting it, because his breathing hitched and with a flustered voice (how rare! Well, today seems to be a day full of rare events, I guess), he asked, "What are you doing-!?"

"What, you ask... Hajime, you realize that you're still hard, right? I think you need to release it some more."

"... Doesn't mean that you have to do it again!"

"Ah, you want to do it yourself? Alright then."

Letting Hajime's erection go, I turned and grabbed the toilet paper, wiping off the semen that dirtied my hand. At the same time, I kept my eyes on Hajime, who seemed to be hesitant in touching it himself, but eventually began stroking the shaft anyway.

... It's weird.

I should be ashamed for staying and watching Hajime masturbating. Maybe even disgusted because we're both men and we're both an Alpha. The thought of excusing myself from the stall and wait for him outside while at the same time keeping people away from the toilet did occur to me, but somehow my body just refused to do that.

I found myself unable to tear my gaze away from the sight of Hajime masturbating in front of me.

Anyone would agree that Hajime has a good looks even on their first encounter with him. Cool and stoic, probably would be the words they associate with him the most. Then probably an impression of a prim and proper young man who would grow to be reliable person with a bright future. I also shared their opinion, but, right now, there's another word far more appropriate to describe his current appearance.

Erotic.

Hajime's neck area, now slightly more exposed than usual because I thought it could give him more freedom for breathing and relaxing, is now trickled with sweats. The sweats enhanced the appealing pink blush that had visibly been coloring his skin for some time now. His breathing had grown ragged again as he continued stroking himself, and accompanying it was soft moans that keep slipping out despite his attempt to muffle them with his free hand.

If only Hajime isn't an Alpha, but an Omega with pheromones, I think I would've lost myself completely and jumped him right here and now.

Hang in there, me ― as I tried to strengthen my will, I heard Hajime calling out my name.

"...... Ha, ru...?"

I feel myself shuddering slightly for that alone. Swallowing my own saliva, I tried to sound normal when replying,

"-Yeah? Hajime."

"... You're... hard, too......"

"Eh-?"

Following the direction of Hajime's half-lidded gaze, I looked down and realized that I'm having an erection as well that it made my pants tented out.

In that moment, I feel like punching myself. I couldn't believe that my body would react just because I noticed how erotic Hajime currently is.

... But, maybe it can't be helped. After all, I...―

Wait.

Did I just heard the sound of a clicking metal? Also, suddenly it doesn't feel all too tight down there. Guess it's because my pants have been pulled down thanks to Hajime unbuckling my belt and... waaaaaiiitt a second there!!

"Ha-Hajime!?" I immediately grabbed his wrists before he can pull my boxer down. "What do you think you're doing!?"

"... What, you ask? You need to masturbate too, right? Just think of it as me returning a favor for your 'lesson'."

"It's okay, I don't need the help!"

"There's no need to hold back like that."

"I'm not, okay? I'm not!"

I tried to keep my boxer on, but because despite having smaller figure than me, has greater strength than me, he eventually managed to pull it down, exposing my erection to the cold air and made me shivered slightly. Looking at his face, Hajime's face, which I had thought to be erotic until some time ago, is now tinted with hints of mischief.

... Really, Hajime's competitive mindset can be rather troublesome, at times.

"... I get it, I get it." Heaving a small sigh, a raised my hands to the air, as if declaring my defeat. "Please make it feels good, Hajime."

"Aa, just leave it to me."

Hajime sounded pretty satisfied with me giving up resisting to his persistent urging. He no longer leaning against the wall, but taking one step to stand closer to me, which allowed me to have a closer look at his expression as he began awkwardly stroking my erection. His cheeks were a little flushed, probably due to the embarrassment of touching someone else's sexual organ, but the looks in his eyes said that he's determined to bring me the pleasure like the one he attained earlier. And like this, I'm once again reminded that Hajime is an excellent student, because only after one lesson from me, he's able to remember how and where to stroke to make the pleasant feeling built up.

"... Haru?"

"...- what is it? Hajime."

"Feels good, right?"

Our eyes met when he voiced the question. Those amethyst-colored irises were searching me, almost as if he's anxious, while waiting for me to tell him my honest opinion. My lips just automatically formed a smile as I give him my answer,

"It is, Hajime. Continue, please?"

I could see a glint of relief in Hajime's eyes when he heard my reply. He nodded then, continuing to massage me in the right places. I started to pant heavily, sensing that my climax is coming soon. I had just about to close my eyes to relish in the feeling when my eyes caught sight of Hajime had started touching himself again. It seems that he's also reaching his limit.

... And that made a good idea popped in my head.

"... Hajime? Excuse me for a bit."

"... What, is it, Ha-!?"

Without waiting for his approval, I placed one hand around Hajime's waist, pulling him closer to the point that we're pressed against each other. His hand movement stopped almost immediately then as he looked at me, clearly baffled. Before he could demand me to answer whatever questions he might have in mind, I already slipped my other hand between us, put it over his (which, is the moment I realized that his hand is smaller than mine) and engulfed our shafts all at once, then began stroking it together. It made Hajime let out a moan, effectively shutting out the words he might want to say.

"Let's finish up together like this, okay?"

I was met with his sharp glare, which felt much weaker than the one he usually shot me with and just made me smile widely. I'm sure he wanted to chide me for it, but this sweet feeling that slowly overwhelmed us must've forced him to focus on enjoying it.

"Ha, Haru... it's... coming, again, ah-"

"Haji, me......-"

It seems we managed to ejaculate at the same time, as I felt Hajime's semen gushed out at the same time I let mine out. Probably tired after ejaculating twice in a row for his first masturbation experience, I felt Hajime leaned weakly against me, with his head resting on my shoulder. I let him be, gently rubbing his back with my hand that was circling around his waist as if trying to sooth him. All the while, I took some step backwards so I can rest my back against the wall behind me.

.
.
.

There's a whiff of sweet scent as we immersed ourselves in the aftermath. A sweet, sweet scent much more comforting and pleasant than the pheromone of any Omegas we had, and would come in contact with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius