Size

If you're not aware already, I'm a girl with the mind of a 変態おじさん. I'm sorry.

Alternate Universe - Gender Changes ×Uke → Female ×Dirty Jokes ×(or rather it's dirty topic) ×Headcanon ×imsorryimsorryimsorryim(endless)
--

"Rikka is sooo enviable..."

The sudden comment made Rikka, who just returned from work and is taking off her coat, blinked several times.

"What's wrong, Tsubasa? Suddenly saying something like that..."

"Well... there's this article in this magazine," the blond tapped at the magazine on her laps that she was reading until just now, "where they make ranks based on their reader's choice, and in the topic of 'female performers that you would love to date', Rikka ranked in the top 3."

"Ah, I think Haidzuki-san did say something about that before." Chuckling, Rikka approached the sofa that Tsubasa occupied to have a look at the magazine as well. "So the magazine is published already... but I thought you also ranked in, Tsubasa?"

"I do. But, I'm saying that because of the comments!"

"Comments?"

"Yeah. Those who voted for Rikka complimented your face, figure, and motherliness..."

The pink haired woman made a soft "Ah~" before sporting a sheepish smile. "Well, I think it just means that most of the readers of this magazine loves motherly women..."

"No, I'm sure they chose Rikka because you have big racks on top the perfect model figure! Men love big racks after all."

"You're generalizing..."

"I don't. I'm sure Shiki and Dai-chan agree with me."

The two male members of their unit, who had been keeping silent and enjoying their coffee ever since the topic began, choked on their drink as they suddenly got dragged into the conversation.

"You... don't suddenly involve us like that!" Dai protested as he glared at Tsubasa after his coughing subsided.

Instead of apologizing for surprising them, Tsubasa pouted as she pressed on. "You're not denying it?"

Red colored the blue haired man's cheeks as he clambered to find his words. "I- of course I don't-"

"Eeh?"

The surprised sound doesn't come from Tsubasa, but instead from his girlfriend.

"You don't like the fact that I have big breasts, Dai...?"

Rikka had a sad expression on her face, but Dai knew. She's actually just teasing him. She's enjoying his reactions. And Dai cursed himself inwardly because he can't not give her the reaction that she wanted.

"Don't make me say it, Rikka...!"

"But, I want to hear Dai saying it. You never really make a comment about my figures, right?"

"I don't make any comment because you don't need it. You always seem confident about yourself..."

"No, I don't. I have times when I'm not feeling confident about my body, you know?"

"You do?" Tsubasa piped in.

Their former model nodded firmly. "I sometimes think that the size of my breasts makes me looks kind of weird because of I'm small and thin. You know how most models have small breasts? They're actually the good ones because they can fit any kind of outfit you throw at them. With me, sometimes I have difficult"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius