The day Tierra sinks (Beta)

==The day Tierra sinks (Beta)==

===Prologue===

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3DN2EvUkAA2lxo.jpg:orig

Spring Day 1, Evening - Torii Private School.

Torii Private School, where Sanma Shioyaki works as its headmaster ―― it's a place where children who idolizes him would gather.

Sakuramochi: ... -fuku, Ichigo Daifuku!
Ichigo Daifuku: Nnh......?

At Sakuramochi's voice calling her name, Ichigo Daifuku opened her eyes. Then, with her drowsy eyes she noticed that a man that she doesn't recognize is giving them a talk.

Master Attendant: ―― so, well, that's why I'm taking him here...
Tteokguk: That's right. I'm currently travelling through various lands. I'm sure I've also visited remote places that all of you surely have never come to before.
Tteokguk: Or rather, remote places are the ones I would usually visit.
Tteokguk: However, there are still a lot of places that I haven't visited. I especially haven't got the chance to visit the more famous areas.
Tteokguk: I'd like to visit this place called "Forgotten Courtyard". Is there anyone who is kind enough to accompany me going there?

At the question, everyone immediately went silent. No one looks like they wanted to raise their hand.

Master Attendant: See, this will be difficult, Tteokguk. It's too sudden, no one is following what we're saying.
Tteokguk: What... Master Attendant! To think that you'll abandon me too...
Master Attendant: I- it's not that I'm abandoning you...
Tteokguk: In that case, you have to help making them more interested! Come on! Come on!!
Master Attendant: E- even if you say that...!

The atmosphere is clearly becoming too stiff. Master Attendant looked away, seemingly troubled by his predicament.

Tteokguk: ... Is that so. Then it can't be helped. I'm used to "solitude", so I suppose I will be fine.

Tteokguk put up a gentle smile, but anyone could clearly see that he's disappointed. Seeing Tteokguk looking like that, Ichigo Daifuku feels sympathy towards him and becomes sad as well.

Ichigo Daifuku: (He, he looks so pitiful! If this keeps going on, this big brother will end up going to the Forgotten Courtyard alone...!?)
Ichigo Daifuku: Me!!
Sakuramochi: Eh!?
Taiyaki: Wha- wait, Ichigo Daifuku!?
Sashimi: Are you serious...!?
Ichigo Daifuku: Y- yeah...? I- I'm serious. C- can't I...?
Sashimi: It's not that you can't... It's just ――
Tteokguk: Aah, you! Do you mean it!? It makes me so happy!
Ichigo Daifuku: I- is that so? Ehehe... If you're so happy about it, then it makes me happy too...
Tteokguk: Thank you! I will definitely make you happy. That's why, be at ease and marry me, alright? My little lover!!

===Chapter 1: Guild of Chefs, Gloriville Branch===

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3DgJi6UwAIBSQS.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3DgKT-U0AAaeIv.jpg

Spring Day 1, Dawn - Gloriville

B-52 (Mechanical Storm): Phew... I've rode pretty far. I think the surroundings have also become more crowded.

B-52 stopped his motorbike and heaved a sigh. After that, he tapped the touch panel a few times.

B-52 (Mechanical Storm): I just followed my heart and rode all the way here, but... where am I exactly?

Sometimes strangers would call out and try to stop him. He ignored all of them, but still he wondered what did they want from him.
As a result, by the time he realized he had reached this unfamiliar place... Thinking that he should return to where Brownie is as soon as possible, he tried to focus on looking for information through the panel screen.
However, even after he tried looking at the maps of his surroundings, he still can't figure out his current location.
'That's right, I'm actually not good at reading maps. Brownie is usually the one who handled this sort of thing.'
Realizing his own foolishness, B-52 then decided to give up on looking at the maps.

B-52 (Mechanical Storm): Hm...? That's――

A bit far from where he is, B-52 spotted a man lying on the ground. Curious, B-52 talked up to the man ―― 'What are you doing, in this kind of place?'

Tteokguk: Aah... I apologize. It seems I've fallen asleep before I realized. My name is Tteokguk. What is your name?
B-52 (Mechanical Storm): I'm B-52. Just an ordinary cocktail.
Tteokguk: Hee... Mr. B-52, Just-An-Ordinary-Cocktail. That's a pretty long name you have there.
B-52 (Mechanical Storm): You can just call me B-52.
Tteokguk: I understand. Then, B-52, I have a question for you: where is this place?
B-52 (Mechanical Storm): I actually wanted to ask that question to you ―― I can't believe this is happening to me.
Tteokguk: I see. I wanted to go to the Guild of Chefs. If you know where it is, I'd like to ask you to take me there, but... how unfortunate.
B-52 (Mechanical Storm): Guild of Chefs... if I'm not mistaken, that's an organization of Master Attendants.
Tteokguk: Ooh! So you do know! Please take me there!
B-52 (Mechanical Storm): Even though you asked me that... aah, that's right! If I'm not mistaken, this machine is equipped with a route guidance function.

Suddenly remembering what Brownie told him, B-52 then said this to the touch panel:
"I want to go to Gloriville's Guild of Chefs."
Responding to B-52's words, a voice came from the machine, saying that "the destination has been set".

B-52 (Mechanical Storm): It seems there is a restaurant that belongs to a Master Attendant not too far from here. Hop on. Let's head there together.

Tteokguk gratefully accepted B-52's offer and together they go to said Master Attendant's restaurant.

...

Spring Day 1, Morning - Gloriville

Master Attendant, who was enjoying a peaceful rest on his bed, was forced to wake up at the sound of noisy knocks at his front door.

B-52 (Mechanical Storm): Then, I will be taking my leave. Please handle the rest.

After entrusting Tteokguk to Master Attendant's care, B-52 dashingly left with his motorbike.

Tteokguk: That was an exhilarating drive. To think that I would have the chance to experience such a thrilling trip so early in the morning!

Master Attendant, after letting out a big yawn, talked to the gently smiling young man.

MA: Sorry, but may I know your name? Have ever met before?
Tteokguk: No, I think this is our first meeting. Master Attendant, I'm honored to finally be able to see you. My name is Tteokguk. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Tteokguk elegantly held out his hand, offering a handshake to Master Attendant.

MA: Y- yeah, nice to meet you too.

Although perplexed, Master Attendant accepted the handshake offer while sporting a tight smile.

MA: Err, you said you have a business with me. What is it about?
Tteokguk: You are part of the Guild of Chefs, aren't you?
MA: Yes, that's right. Do you have a business with the Guild?
Tteokguk: ... I'm currently traveling around places. But I don't usually come to famous cities like this. Instead, I would frequent areas that are difficult to reach.
Tteokguk: The people in Guild of Chefs built in those places often help me out... and the actual condition in those places is the reason I bestir myself like this.
MA: Huh...?

Couldn't completely understand what the other is trying to say, Master Attendant could only nod as he listened on.

Tteokguk: Often times the Fallen Angels nesting in rural areas are far more violent compared to the ones living around the capitals. However, I feel that the Guild of Chefs isn't handling this problem appropriately.
Tteokguk: I feel that perhaps because they're located in rural areas, that the Guild of Chefs doesn't pay attention to this problem. The Master Attendants and their Food Souls who are stationed there are all wounded and battered up.
Tteokguk: I would like to have the upper echelons in Guild of Chefs to see their pitiful state. That's why I decided to come here.
MA: I see... so that's why.

Listening to his story, Master Attendant could only nod. He feels his heart is getting clenched, thinking that they must be having it hard.
However ―― his position is just that of the Guild of Chefs's Gloriville Branch's Chief. And he's still pretty much a beginner.
Although he feels moved by the story, it doesn't mean he knows what he can do to help out.
'I understand. In that case, would you be able to contact someone of a higher rank than you? Please, I beg you.'
The young man begged as he bowed deeply at him, so Master Attendant decided to contact Olivia.

MA: Seems she'll be able to come here soon. As we wait, how about having a breakfast together with me?
Tteokguk: That would make me so happy! I'm actually feeling really hungry. I'll be grateful to accept the meal!
Tteokguk: This is very delicious! Your cooking is Very Good! I really, really like it.

Tteokguk seemed to be really pleased as he digs in the foods that Master Attendant makes. Although he's practically wolfing down on his foods, the way he eats is still pretty well-mannered. It seems he's a well-educated Food Soul.

Rice: Good morning, Master Attendant! ... Who is that person?
Good morning, Rice. This person is called Tteokguk. He has a business with the Guild of Chefs.
Rice: How do you do? I'm Rice. It's a pleasure to meet you, Tteokguk.
Tteokguk: How do you do. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Miss Rice.

The time passed peacefully in the restaurant. However, at that time the Master Attendat wasn't aware just yet. Of the terrifying event that will soon unfold――

===Chapter 2: Searching for the Bride, part 1===

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3Dv6XbUcAEHhhb.jpg:orig
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3Dv7xHUwAAsUY-.jpg:orig

Spring Day 1, Morning - Master Attendant's Room

Olivia: Sorry for making you wait, Master Attendant.
Champagne: Long time no see, Master Attendant.
MA: Champagne!? What are you doing here!?
Champagne: I've heard about it from the Guild of Chefs. So I contacted Olivia and we rushed to get here. Tteokguk... I've heard about him, because I used to participate in wars too.
Olivia: So? I've heard the summary from Master Attendant. I'll listen to what you have to say as a representative for the Guild of Chefs. I'll take the responsibility to convey your story to the higher-ups.
Tteokguk: Miss Olivia, huh... well, alright. Then, let's tell them the story. If you would please.
MA: Eh...? What did you just say?
Rice: Master Attendant! Tteokguk said something really scary earlier! He said he'll destroy Tierra!
Tteokguk: Miss Rice, please calm down. I was just saying that I won't have any choice but to do that if the negotiation fails. I don't actually wish for it to happen either.
Olivia: Then why are you bringing up such a scary topic?
Tteokguk: Well, I'm thinking that I should make you understand how serious I am with this. There are a lot of Food Souls who feel discontented with how the Guild of Chefs and other humans work. Mr. Boston Lobster, for example. I think he might be willing to cooperate with me if I were to ask him for it.
Olivia: ......
MA: O, Olivia! W, what should we do?
Olivia: Calm down, Master Attendant. I'm thinking about it right now...
Champagne: Excuse me. Olivia, let me talk with him for a bit.

After shooting a wink at Olivia, Champagne seated himself down in front of Tteokguk.

Champagne: If you really want to pick a fight with the Guild of Chefs, you won't bother stopping by this small branch office, and will choose a smoother method.
Champagne: But instead you choose to talk about it here, which means you want this to end peacefully, without making it into a big fuss... or am I wrong?
Tteokguk: ...... You're as shrewd as always, Champagne. I don't want to aggravate the matter. This time, as long as I receive the promise that you guys will start paying attention to the Guild of Chefs in urban areas too, I will retreat peacefully.
Champagne: And what's your terms?
Tteokguk: Thank you for making this easier. I'm glad that someone like you is around.
Champagne: Just hurry and say it. Depending on the conditions you place, I don't think an all-out war would be so bad.
MA: Ho, ho- ho- hold on there!! Champagne!?

Champagne's sharp gaze remained fixated on Tteokguk as he stopped the panicked Master Attendant with one hand. Tteokguk's lips formed a gentle smile, caring nothing of the gaze.

...

Tteokguk: Can you introduce someone nice to me? I'm thinking of getting married soon.
Rice: ...... Married?
Tteokguk: I want my partner to be a Food Soul contracted to a member of the Guild of Chefs. It'll be meaningless if it's someone completely unrelated.
Olivia: --So you want a hostage.
Tteokguk: It seems you're a pretty bright person as well. You'll be a great help, Olivia.
Olivia: Should I thank you for that? Don't underestimate me too much.
Tteokguk: Please don't be so angry, Lady. I apologize, I didn't mean to offend you. That aside, I don't mind if you think that I want to take a "hostage". Please introduce a Food Soul that can become my bride to me.
MA: ...... You say that, but... I don't think there's anyone who would be willing to become your bride if they know that it actually means they'll be a hostage.
Tteokguk: Please don't misunderstand. I wish to build an amiable relationship with the Guild of Chefs. And the marriage will be a step to achieve it. I swear that I will make my bride happy.

Tteokguk smiled as he said that. How am I supposed to believe in his words after listening to all of that... the Master Attendant thought as they felt their head starting to ache.

Olivia: Master Attendant, I'll talk to our higher-ups about what we'll do from here on. I'll have them send out people to help maintain the Guild of Chefs in urban areas as soon as possible. That's why, Master Attendant, go and introduce someone nice that can become his marriage partner.
MA: Eeh!? M, me!?
Olivia: I'm counting on you.
MA: O, Olivia-saaan!?
Rice: She's gone already......
Tteokguk: Master Attendant, you'll find someone who can become my bride? Thank you!
MA: B, but, even though you say that...!
Champagne: Master Attendant, go and introduce some girls that you know to him. We'll give it our all so you'll fall for the girl for real.
Tteokguk: I may look like this, but I'm actually a Gentleman, you know? Of course I won't forget to follow the Ladies First rule.
-- that being said. I'll count on you, Master Attendant.
MA: You're going with us, Champagne?
Champagne: Yes. Is there a problem with that?
MA: No, nothing like that!! Well, let's go!!

===Chapter 3: Searching for the Bride, part 2===

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3DzxMwU4AAzzrb?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3DzyiMVYAADFgh?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3Dzz1VU8AAnjU_?format=jpg&name=large

Spring Day 1, Morning - Restaurant

Sandwich: Huh~? Master Attendant, what's wrong?
Toast: Is there something wrong? The restaurant is operating just fine......
MA: Yeah, well. I do came here because "something" happened.
Tteokguk: Oh! Beautiful!! So this is your restaurant! It's very beautiful! Very good!!
MA: T, thank you...
Hawthorne: Ah~! Master Attendaaant! Welcooome!
Cheese: Master! Are you here to see Chee-chan!? Chee-chan was just thinking of wanting to see you too ♪
Skewer: ...... Master Attendant, can you stop giving me morning shifts? I'm the type who want to relax in the morning.

The female waitresses came to join in the conversation. Master Attendant then gave a brief explanation of what had happened to their restaurant's staffs.

Skewer: Y, you came here and all of sudden tell us "go become his bride", what the hell with that......!? Don't joke with me! I'm absolutely against it!
Cheese: E, even though you say that, it's too sudden......! Chee-chan only has her heart for Master......!!
Hawthorne: What's marriage? Is it tasty?

The girls each voiced their complaints or opinions on the topic. Seeing them like that, Master Attendant became panicked and didn't know what to do.

Champagne: It seems we can't find one here, Tteokguk. What will you do?
Tteokguk. Hehe. We just started looking. Master Attendant, you still have other possible candidates, right?
MA: W, well... I do, I guess.
Tteokguk: Then please take me there! Let's Go!

...

Spring Day 1 - Satan's Coffee House

The next place that Master Attendant took Tteokguk to is Satan Coffee House.

BT: Oh? Master Attendant. Welcome.
Coffee: How rare to see you coming here yourself. What's wrong?
MA: Aah, good timing. I think these girls are good candidates, don't you think so?
Milk: What is this about?
Tiramisu: Please tell us the details first.

Master Attendant then gave a brief explanation of what had happened so far to the people in Satan's Coffee House.

Tiramisu: Ah...... dear me. To think you suddenly bring a unbelievable proposal like this.
BT: Master Attendant...... this is not something that we can respond with an immediate answer.
Milk: Becoming the bride of someone that we met for the first time today...... don't be silly.

Met with the girls' harsh refusal, Master Attendant's head drooped sadly.

MA: I'm sorry...... you guys are right.
Champagne: ...... Seems you're not popular with the girls here too, Tteokguk. What will you do?
Tteokguk: You're right. I'm So Sad to have this harsh reality slapped me in the face...... But, I'm not one to give up so easily! So, Master Attendant, there's one thing that I'd like to discuss with you......

...

Spring Day 1, Afternoon - Gloriville Outskirt

Ichi: ... So something that exciting happened before I came here. Good thing that I came to your place before you left, Attendant.

After listening from the people in the restaurant of what had happened until Master Attendant and co. left to go to Satan's Coffee House, Ichi hurriedly went and barge on them in Satan's Coffee House.
Then, when he learned that they will go to Sakurajima, he announced that he'll go with them.

MA: Err, just to let you know, we're not going there to play, okay? Tierra's survival or downfall is depended on this.
Ichi: I know that! That's why I'm going with you! No way I can just stay still after hearing the word "Tierra's survival or downfall"!
MA: ...... I'm doubting you.
Champagne: Well, isn't it fine? He's a Master Attendant-To-Be, right? It'll benefit him if he can interact with many different Food Souls.
MA: You're right, but I'm still hesitant about going on this trip. Is it really alright...... to take Tteokguk there?
Champagne: He's the one who said that he want to go to that place. Is there a problem with him coming to Sakurajima?
MA: No, not about that. The place that we'll visit is...... he'll try to find a bride there, right?
Champagne: What you can do is make it so that no unfortunate child is chosen to take up the role. Do your best to maneuver the conversation, Master Attendant.

(Champagne...... could it be you're actually enjoying this?)
All while harboring such doubt, Master Attendant headed to Sakurajima together with their comrades.

===Chapter 4: Tteokguk's Fiancee===

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3EDDl4UkAAlIEK?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3EDFqwU8AAgkMy?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3EDGlLVAAIBdwX?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3EDIifUcAEx_4d?format=jpg&name=large

Spring Day 1, Evening - Torii Private School

Master Attendant and friends, after leaving Gloriville, came to Torii Private School in Sakurajima.
This place, Torii Private School, is a private school headed by Sanma Shioyaki. In this place, gathered are children who adore him.

ID: B, become...... your bride? I thought you wanted to go to the Forgotten Courtyard?
Tteokguk: Yes. I'll go there with you after we're done here. It's alright with you, right? Sanma Shioyaki?
Sanma: Eh? I, I wonder......
MA: D, don't look at me for the answer.
Sanma: But you're the one who brought him here. I still don't have a clear grasp of the situation just yet. I was wondering why would you suddenly come here, and didn't even expect that you're here to find a bride for him......
MA: I'm really sorry for that.
Tteokguk: Both of us know next to nothing about each other. So I think that it's important for us to start from learning about each other. If by the end of the day this engagement turned out to be difficult to work with, then we can just break it off. Don't worry, Sanma Shioyaki. I'm an all of the Ladies. I absolutely won't do anything that makes her feel uncomfortable.
Sanma: Of course I want to believe in your words――but......
Champagne: Well, isn't it fine? If by any chance this man makes a trouble, I'll stop him with all my might. That's why I'm here after all.

Champagne laughed fearlessly after he made the bold claim.

Tteokguk: My, how scary. I wish to avoid an all-out fight with Champagne, though. Sanma Shioyaki, please trust me on this.
Sanma: You're right...... Ichigo Daifuku, how about your will?
ID: D, Daifuku's will?
Sanma: Yes, your will. Tteokguk said that he'd like to go to the Forgotten Courtyard with you so he can deepen his relationship with you.
ID: Da, Daifuku is......

Ichigo Daifuku glanced at Tteokguk. Seeing Ichigo Daifuku hesitating, Tteokguk smiled gently at him.

Tteokguk: Ichigo Daifuku, for a beginning, I'd like to become your friend. Won't you please come with me to the Forgotten Courtyard?

The gentleman act didn't make her feel anxious at all. He's a nice person――Ichigo Daifuku's intuition told her so.

ID: I, if we can start from being friends......! T, then, yes, let's do it like that!
Tteokguk: Thank you! Then, let me introduce myself again. My name is Tteokguk. I hope we can get along.

...

Spring Day 1, Early Noon - Forgotten Courtyard

Master Attendant, after repeatedly asked by Sanma Shioyaki to take good care of Ichigo Daifuku, and although feeling a little exhausted, finally left Torii Private School's premise.
They spent a night in the town inn that they chanced by on their way to the Forgotten Courtyard, then resumed their trip to the Courtyard.
Once they finally arrived at the entrance of the Forgotten Courtyard, the group felt very impressed at the sight of all the cherry blossoms in full bloom.

ID: How pretty~! The cherry blossoms in Forgotten Courtyard are so amaziiing!
Ichi: Visiting Forgotten Courtyard during cherry blossoms season! This is awesome! My decision to go with Master Attendant and friends are right after all!
ID: So pretty~! This is the first time I saw cherry blossoms like these~!
Tteokguk: I've heard the rumor, but this is beyond my imagination......! This is worth the long trip we had to go through to reach this place.

Ichigo Daifuku was able to quickly blend in with everyone, so the trip turned out to be a fun one.
Nevertheless, Master Attendant still worried. How would this engagement turn out to be in the end......? No one know for sure.

Champagne: What's wrong? You look so gloom.
MA: Champagne... of course I would look gloom. It's a good thing we managed to reach this place safely, but this trip is part of Tteokguk and Ichigo Daifuku's engagement deal, right?
Champagne: That's right.
MA: What do you think of it, Champagne? If those two are to get married for real――I feel like we've done something pretty bad......
Champagne: I wonder? I wouldn't know anything about what can happen between a man and a woman.
MA: T, that's so irresponsible of you......!
Champagne: That guy isn't an idiot. He couldn't be planning to marry that little girl for real.
MA: Eh!? Is, is that so!?
Champagne: But, there's still a possibility of that happening. So we shouldn't drop our guard and keep watch on him.

Champagne patted them on the back, but it made Master Attendant felt incredibly worried instead.
Hopefully nothing problematic will come out of this――they prayed so with all of their heart.

Wonton: Oh my, we have rare visitors today. Welcome to the Forgotten Courtyard.

Even though he said that, Wonton didn't seem surprised in the slightest when he welcomed Master Attendant's group.

TJ: ...... To think that you'll come here all of a sudden. One, two――just how many portion should I make prepare for today's lunch!? Oh, for crying out loud!!

Tortoise Jelly sounded irritated as he walked to the inner side of the Courtyard. Wonton had a smile plastered on his mien as he watched the other man leave.

Wonton: That guy, even though no one asked him, he immediately took the initiative to serve a feast for you guys, his acquaintances...... well, this place need at least one person like him, I guess. Well then, I will excuse myself here. Feel free to have a look around the Courtyard. If there's something you need, feel free to tell me.
Tteokguk: Well then, let's go over there! I heard there's a beautiful pair of songstress and musician over there!
ID: I want to see the songstress and musician~! Let's all go together~!
Rice: Yes, let's go! Ichi will go too, right?
Ichi: Of course! Let's go together, guys!
MA: Ah, everyone......!

Master Attendant called out to them, but they didn't seem to notice and keep walking away.

Champagne: Let's go with them, Master Attendant.
MA: Y, yeah...!

With hurried steps, Master Attendant and Champagne went after their companions.

...

When Master Attendant's group reached the place they were talking about, Sweet & Sour Fish was in the middle of performing a beautiful song.

Rice: Amazing! She has such wonderful voice!
ID: You're right! Daifuku agrees with you, Rice-chan!
Ichi: I'm really glad I decided to come with Master Attendant and you guys. It's not everyday we can hear a song as beautiful as this, after all!
Tteokguk: True. My heart feels at peace when I listen to their performance.

Everyone let out a sigh of admiration as they listened to the girls' session.
Then, after she's done singing a couple songs, Sweet & Sour Fish heaved a sigh.

SSF: ...... Cloud, I feel that I have an easier time singing when I try to match it with the tune of your flute. As I've thought, you're truly special.
CT: No, it's simply because you have a splendid singing skill.
SSF: You're not good at handling compliments, aren't you, Cloud? You should've just accept it.

Sweet & Sour Fish's eyes narrowed as she smiled softly. Her gaze on Cloud was one brimming with affection.

Tteokguk: Both of them together sure makes a lovely picture. They're both really beautiful.
Champagne: If you like them so much, how about you try talking them? They're much more realistic choice, compared to the little girl.
Tteokguk: Well...... appearance-wise, I suppose so.
Caviar: Huh......? Master Attendant......?
Milt: Why are you here?
MA: Caviar and Milt? I can ask the same. Why are you guys here?
Caviar: We came to play in the Forgotten Courtyard. I think we've been here for three days, right?
Milt: No! I! Came here! To play alone! But you selfishly followed me here!
Caviar: Selfishly? That's harsh. I came with you as your bodyguard because it'll be bad if something were to happen to you, Milt.
Milt: That's why I told you! I don't need you to poke your nose in my business!
MA: Awawawa......!

The two started quarreling in front of Master Attendant, causing them to get a little panicked.

Toso: How noisy...... what's all the fuss about?
Milt: Ah, Toso! Listen, he's......!
LC: Hehe. People said that a spat is the evidence they get along with each other, after all.
Milt: Wha-......!?
Qingtuan: Getting along well with each other is a beautiful thing, right?
Milt: I told you, it's not like that! Geez! It's all your fault, Caviar!!
Caviar: Eh? Why is it my fault?
Milt: It's because you followed me around!
Caviar: But it can't be helped. No one else want to follow you around except me.
Milt: You're such a-!!!!!!!!
MA: ...... I'm glad to see that you're all doing well.
Toso: So? What had happened to you? Coming all the way here... do you have a business to take care of here?
MA: Well, yeah. That guy over there――his name's Tteokguk. He said he wanted to come here, so I took him here.
Toso: Tteokguk......?

Toso sent Tteokguk, who was having fun chatting with Ichigo Daifuku and the others, a suspicious stare.

Toso: Isn't that the man known for his act of ravaging through battlefields? He had a more uptight looks back then, though. Did something happen to him?
MA: Is that true?

Master Attendant just became acquainted with Tteokguk yesterday. So they had no idea about what Tteokguk is like before.

...

Toso: Well, you can just ask him in person if you're curious. Seems like you're in a good term with him, after all.
MA: I, I wonder about that. Are we......?
Tteokguk: Master Attendant!
MA: Y, yeah! What is it, Tteokguk?
Tteokguk: Soon, this trip will finally reaches its end. You've been a great help to me.
MA: N, no......! I don't really do anything significant.

To Master Attendant, who seemed a little flustered as they said that, Tteokguk showed a gentle smile.

Tteokguk: You know, Master Attendant. I've spent a long time in battlefields. It's because people wished for me to, and they'll jeer at me if I don't.

Tteokguk sounded indifferent as he told them about his background. What he experienced was so spectacular that it made Master Attendant became at loss for words.

Tteokguk: Right now, I'm spending my days peacefully. A lot had happened...... and that brought me to this point. I must've surprised you when I suddenly said that I'll destroy Tierra. I'm truly sorry about that.

Tteokguk bowed his head deeply.

Tteokguk: Actually, I just wanted to frighten the people in the Guild of Chefs a little. Yes, that's all that I wanted.
MA: Is that so......?
Tteokguk: A night had passed anyway. So I have to put a stop to this lie.
MA: L, lie......!?
Tteokguk: Do you know? The first day of Spring...... is called April Fools' Day. It's a day when we're allowed to spout little lies.
MA: A, April Fools' Day, you say......

Perplexed, Master Attendant stared straight at Tteokguk.

Tteokguk: Ichigo Daifuku! Come here for a little bit.
ID: Yes, sir~!
Tteokguk: With this, our little trip has finally end.
ID: Is that so......? It's over now......?
Tteokguk: I really enjoyed these last two days I spent with you. I'm really thankful for it. ...... Also, there's something that I have to talk with you about. It's about our engagement.
ID: A, about that! You see, Daifuku is still a kid, so I still don't really understand about marriage and stuffs. But, I do like you, Tteokguk. That's why...... please give me some time!
Tteokguk: Thank you, Ichigo Daifuku. I appreciate your kindness. You're right, after you've grown a bit more...... and if by then I'm still a single man, let's have a proper engagement.
ID: ...... Yeah! Alright! I'll look forward to it!

Ichigo Daifuku declared so vigorously, while everyone present watched over them with warm eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius