Love and Hate and Toy
"I want to be with you for eternity."
Mukuro blinked at the words. He turned to look up at Dino, staring straight at those determined amber eyes.
"What?"
"I want to be with you for eternity, Mukuro," the blond repeated.
"That's impossible," Mukuro snorted. "You know that I hate mafiosi, and you are one of them—even worse, you're the Don of one of the most influential clans in the whole world. I will be bound to kill you in one way or another, you know."
Dino sighed heavily. He inched closer to Mukuro, tracing the outline of the younger's face with his thumb. "I know that."
"Then, are you trying to force me to stop hating the mafia again?"
"No."
One slim eyebrow raised, and again Mukuro inquired. "So?"
Mukuro blinked at the words. He turned to look up at Dino, staring straight at those determined amber eyes.
"What?"
"I want to be with you for eternity, Mukuro," the blond repeated.
"That's impossible," Mukuro snorted. "You know that I hate mafiosi, and you are one of them—even worse, you're the Don of one of the most influential clans in the whole world. I will be bound to kill you in one way or another, you know."
Dino sighed heavily. He inched closer to Mukuro, tracing the outline of the younger's face with his thumb. "I know that."
"Then, are you trying to force me to stop hating the mafia again?"
"No."
One slim eyebrow raised, and again Mukuro inquired. "So?"
Comments
Post a Comment