Why did I come to fall for you?
.
.
.
One night on the previous week, a mail from Azusa came. It had been awhile since we contacted each other, since both of us are busy with our own careers, so it made me happy when she asked if I'm already out of my office and whether we can meet each other. I sent her a reply that the two of us can meet at the park that we frequently visited, back when we weren't too absorbed with our works, and when she confirmed that she'll be there, I drove my car to said park.
A man and a woman meets at the infamously beautiful Inokashira Park at nighttime might sound romantic. Especially because Spring almost comes and the plums had bloomed.
But somehow, I don't think that it'll turn into a romantic night for both of us.
I arrived earlier and waited for her, sitting on one of the empty benches. The park was rather quiet as the night had grown later. Turned out it actually took awhile for her to reach this place, but I patiently waited, watching the lake and small forest before me.
"Natsume."
A soft pat on my shoulder made me turn my head around and see that Azusa had already sit down beside me. She didn't seem to change much in the time where we couldn't see each other. Perhaps a bit tired, but I expected nothing less from a voice actress with tight schedule like her.
"It's been awhile."
"It's been awhile indeed."
.
.
One night on the previous week, a mail from Azusa came. It had been awhile since we contacted each other, since both of us are busy with our own careers, so it made me happy when she asked if I'm already out of my office and whether we can meet each other. I sent her a reply that the two of us can meet at the park that we frequently visited, back when we weren't too absorbed with our works, and when she confirmed that she'll be there, I drove my car to said park.
A man and a woman meets at the infamously beautiful Inokashira Park at nighttime might sound romantic. Especially because Spring almost comes and the plums had bloomed.
But somehow, I don't think that it'll turn into a romantic night for both of us.
I arrived earlier and waited for her, sitting on one of the empty benches. The park was rather quiet as the night had grown later. Turned out it actually took awhile for her to reach this place, but I patiently waited, watching the lake and small forest before me.
"Natsume."
A soft pat on my shoulder made me turn my head around and see that Azusa had already sit down beside me. She didn't seem to change much in the time where we couldn't see each other. Perhaps a bit tired, but I expected nothing less from a voice actress with tight schedule like her.
"It's been awhile."
"It's been awhile indeed."
Comments
Post a Comment