Why did I come to fall for you?

Why did I come to fall for you?

Even though I think that no matter how time flows, you will always be by my side

But you chose a different path

Why couldn't I convey anything to you?

Even though I understand that everyday, every night, this feeling become stronger and words begin to overflow

(I can't return anymore)

Since the first day we chance upon each other, I realized that I become conscious of you

The time we spend together feels way too natural

We always go to whatever place together, it's only natural that you are there with me...

And then the two of us mature together

But you chose a different path

Why did I come to fall for you?

Even though I think that no matter how time flows, you will always be by my side

(I can't go back anymore)

The special meaning that today carries, the you who stands with such joyous face today

The you who prayed to the god with your beautiful figure

With someone who isn't me beside you, your blessed figure

How should I see you off?

Why did I come to fall for you?

The us on that time

(We can't return anymore)

I thought of it...

(We can't return anymore)

I thought of it...

Why couldn't I steal and catch hold of your hand?

Even though supposedly that no matter how time flows, you will always be next to me

(Just like that)

However... even though you left my side

I'll just wish for your happiness forever

(Even though no matter how I'll become lonely...)

I'll become lonely...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapped: EC-8

Scrapped: Raijin no Keifu

Konstelasi: Sagittarius